Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blogosphere Beware

There's a new Blog in town.

Rarely irreverent. Even more rarely relevant. Yet, on the internet for your occasional pleasure.

I'll blog on my business, my dogs and anything else worth mentioning. What better use of free-time is there than spewing my ramblings into cyber-space. Methinks there is none better. And dear reader... it is my hope that you feel the same way. For I enjoyed writing this as much as you enjoyed reading it.

(Expect an inordinate number of ellipses in all of my posts... as I avoid relearning forgotten rules of punctuation)

IRONY ALERT: I used the spell-check in this e-blogger service and it highlighted internet and cyber as problematic. Silly computer program... I am, in this brief moment, more learned than thee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scintillating!

Cunado said...

Scintillating indeed... just as I intended. You're welcome!

AmySamplePappalardo said...

doug 1 - e blogger spellcheck GOOSE EGG