Monday, April 19, 2010

They call me the streak

Two days, two posts. Impressive.

If anyone wants a decent perspective on the financial mess/shenanigans, I suggest you check out Dylan Ratigan's explanation. And his Goldman Sachs explanation is pretty good as well, though cluttered with morning show banter. Too often on the evening news or Today show such stories get 45 seconds and you don't know any more than you had prior to hearing the report. So before you go back to youtube to watch cat videos, give it a shot.

They are both video links, so no extra reading will be required. If I was reading this, with that information, I'd be at least 13% more likely to click on those links and check them out.

And make no mistake, I wouldn't normally suggest anyone listen to someone named Dylan, especially one who has a capacity for hot-headedness, but he is passionate about it and he makes sense. He's got his own angle, but makes his case well. Give a look, give a listen. I feel more informed in the last 20 minutes than I had in the course of the previous year.

No comments: