Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Brief Lee


I saw my first big car with an Obama sticker on it. It was a big black Hummer 3 with a "yes we did" decal in the back window. I'm guessing energy independence was not a key deciding factor for that voter. The driver did keep the SUV between the lines and that's all I care about. Just an observation, not a judgment.

Public Service Announcement:
Check your deadbolt locks. They need to have an inner strike plate with two big honkin' screws that tap into the wall. If it's not like that, your deadbolt may not be any stronger than the regular door latch. At least that's how mine is set up.

I've begun a Feng Shui rearrangement in my office. We'll see if it sparks outer genius and inner peace. Serenity now. I realized today that I've been staring at the same wall for way too long. It's time to stare at the other wall. Also, it will improve the look of my oovoo backdrop. What's oovoo? www.oovoo.com It's good free video conferencing for business, pleasure and pleasurable business.

I know I'm supposed to like Kanye West, but... no. I don't think so. And yes, I saw him on "Idol" briefly. Now I'm watching basketball.

I'm still watching basketball. Earlier, I washed dishes for the first time in several days.

sigh.

2 comments:

Blogadier General said...

Oovoo reminds me of Oavio.

Cunado said...

It reminds me of Oavio, too... now.