Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Short Pants Long Pants


I've disabled the Hindi translator on the title line, so no more squiggly unreadables.

Speaking of short pants. It's that time again. Up in the 80's and sunny. I went outside and read topless on Sunday afternoon. Needless to say, it was a wild ride. While I was only outside for about an hour, I managed to get a slight sunburn on my front. Monday afternoon before dinner I let my back see the sun for the first time in about a year and half to complete my spring base. My goal is not a coppertone tan, but albino pale has got to go.

The arrival of short pants means that any onesy/union suit wearing is done until late October. It's sad. I hate to move on like this. I'm not man enough for this. I'm not man enough for short pants. I am, however, man enough for wrist bands. Cool wrist bands from Fox. That's right, the cool Fox gear that all the kids are wearing - and all the extreme sports dudes. Crazy long shorts and extreeeme logos. All freebies and all good. Jealous? Thought so. Don't be hatin'. Do not be hating. You, please do not be hating upon me, hokay?

I also got some long pants.

No comments: