Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Disjointed


I'm working on a new song, the main theme is that everyone in airports is ugly. It's based on my somewhat limited air travel experiences. I'm a savvy traveler mind you, but the frequency of said travels can best be described as, well, infrequent. I expect this to be my breakthrough single. Or another breakthrough single. Wait, I'm not famous. Breakthrough single will do just fine.

All this talk of airports makes me think of train stations. It also makes me wish that more people could interchange names comfortably depending on mood. Maybe I want to go to the plane station to catch my flight. I should be allowed to do so. And if I choose to go the railport, no one should judge me harshly for that.

I watched another installment of "Weeds." That show is crazy. Crazy good!

I haven't been reading as much recently due to fatigue and television watching and possibly poor book choice. I'm not engaged. However, I don't want to give up on my current book by your friend and mine, Tom DeLillo (not sure if that's spelled right, pretty sure it doesn't matter). It's not doing much for me, which is a shame, because if it could do a lot for me, I'd have less to do and could pen multitudes of rambling inanities for preselected groups of devout bloglas mcblogland readers.

But, Alice, it's not to be.

I'm once again sporting some dope Fox gear - the red hoodie with extreme graphic makes me look 15 rather than my usual 17.

Wrote the blogger: I considered writing something that would make you sad, but decided against it. You're welcome. I'll save it for my novel.

Getting disjointed and losing focus. Time to pack it in.

No comments: