Tuesday, December 8, 2009

List

- Video killed the radio star.
- Video also killed my butt, which is suffering from acute tailbone fatigue.
- Comfortable chairs are essential for such video crafting pursuits.
- Eating good meals... also essential as snacking is impossible with the intense time drain consumed by the clipping and dragging and creating and thinking and compressing and fading and previewing and watching and watching and watching.
- I have another video idea that will bring back precious memories from the 90's. But it will take some time. We ask for your patience.
- I opened a Twitter account today hoping that I could get a name that looks like my name. Mission: Generally_Accomplished_
- I also posted a video on YouTube today. For business. Not pleasure.
- As the previous two points have no doubt made you aware, I am now a social media giant.
- I've always thought a massage table where you stick most of your face through the hole would be pretty comfortable.
- The end.
- Or is it?
- Yep.

No comments: