Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Unfortunate Adventures of Weenis McGee

In the span of a few short unsupervised moments, Mickey was able to start (and possibly complete) a new excavation project. The result is a hole 18" deep and about that wide located along the fence. Luckily it is on the edge of the yard or surely a broken leg for man or beast would soon follow. For now it is covered by a small wooden shipping pallet. China is a few paw scratches away... hopefully the barrier holds up. I give you... the hole.The hole prompted the camera going outside which prompted some fun outdoor picture taking. I give you... Weenis McGee.I give you the jumpingest dog... Mickey McFarland.I give you, emerging from the darkness... Wiener Boy.I give you the blurry image of alien K9.I give you... date stamping. Really need to get that turned off.
12/16/2009.

No comments: