Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear You,

Hey there, faithful blog readers. Well, you would be faithful readers if I posted anything to read. As it is, you are faithful blog lookers, sadly peering in on McBlogland only to see nothing new. I can only imagine your sorrow. There are plenty of old posts to thumb through, but you wouldn't do that, and neither would I. I think I've caught my breath and once again I'm sure I have some things to share. I hope to do them justice and get the blog production line back up and running. I may have burned out on the blog-a-day grind that I am glad I attempted... with some measure of success. "Some measure of success..." Arghhh, I should write a blog on phrases that really say nothing when taken at face value and should be avoided by serious people. OK, I shouldn't write that blog, but I could.... but even more accurately, I won't.

McBlogging may get back to an everyday thing, but I am back on the road for the coming week and won't promise anything. I have felt disengaged in my absence. Even when there aren't comments or interaction. Detached from myself, detached from the page. I'm back. And I'm glad you're still here.

This is what I look like.

No comments: