Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shorts in October

Maggie's kill total on moles is up to three for 2009.
As a result, the yard is quite torn up.
Watching Dexter can be addictive. Good show.
Syracuse Football today looked bad, like old times.
It was 30 degrees warmer here than in Austin, TX today.
How about the Dodgers? Who'd a thunk it?
I watched Vantage Point, two stars.
Chicken soup is not that filling.
That it is 88 degrees and October upsets me.
I'd like to meet someone that watched all 10 hours of golf today.
On second thought, I'd rather not.
Duke beat NC State today. That's a shame.
Mosquitoes are still biting.
General network TV observations:
ABC, video is always poor on my TV.
CBS, audio is always poor on my TV.
NBC, is juuuuust right.
Shorter days mean longer nights for dogs.
The opposite is also true.
Dogs are sleeping - one next to me on the couch and one on the bed.
Life is good.

No comments: