Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Horse Latitudes

Apparently the last week in September is "Don't Blog Much" Week. I sense big things for October: new features, recurring themes and multimedia extravaganzas. But that is (will be) the future and now is now. September, the horse latitudes of my inspirational sea - windless, currentless, horseless. I can't read, I can't write. Tough times to say the least. I need a book to grab me. Not so as to inspire, just to engage me with words once again. I have needs. I need success in fantasy football. I need the virtual headache of fantasy baseball 2009 to end. I need a reason to write. I need to go out to find one. Tomorrow I will do so. Material and subject matter to fashion and refashion shall I find. I'll see hills turn to mountains and mountains back to hills. I'll drive there, work there, sleep there... then leave. There will be wind and there will be horses. Travel ho. Tally ho.

No comments: