Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Hunt for Read Blogtober

Ten minutes of focused blogging on nothing in particular. A long drive spurred no revelations. I'm in the central time zone. It's sad how many times I calculate local and eastern time throughout the day and how often I'm able to confuse myself if I relax my brain for a moment. I'm rarely tempted by movie previews and their special effects, but Where the Wild Things Are looks (as in visually) pretty cool. It may be worth a ticket to see in the theatre. There has been no transition from summer to fall. The sun sets two hours earlier and the temps are twenty degrees cooler. Not that I mind, but it really snuck up on me. According to Blogger, theatre and snuck are not words... luckily I know better. Seven minutes in and this is all I have to show. Now eight minutes. Now nine. Each minute passes with a vacant 59-second stare into the distance. Then the update. Ten minutes. As I wrote yesterday, the end of September is a blogging void. The fireworks start tomorrow. I even just thought up a concept, the excitement is palpable... but I wouldn't dare waste it on this last blog of September. Blogtober awaits. Patience... patience. Patience.

No comments: