Friday, September 18, 2009

Live, from Burgaw, it's Friday night!


Wednesday, and this detail is important, Wednesday I wrote the following: Reflection: I propose the idea that, as a practical joke, a bunch of Republicans got together and told Joe Wilson that when the topic of covering illegal aliens came up they would all make a big stink at the address. He, of course, was the only one who spoke up. Oops! Those crazy lawmakers and their pranks.

Check out Thursday night's edition of Saturday Night Live.

Eerily similar, no? Sure, they twisted it up a bit, they had to. I can only assume that the writers at SNL are avid McBlogland readers, most people are. There is no other reasonable explanation.

To be honest, when I watched the video a few minutes ago, I got really nervous that I had written my idea after the skit had aired and would be thought a fraud and a hack. I may in fact be be both of those things, but this was not proven by the events of September 16th and 17th, 2009.

¡Hasta maƱana!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Annnnnnnd that picture is my favorite blog pic thus far.

Cunado said...

I don't want to brag, but I get more out of Miscrosoft Paint than anybody ever has or ever will.