Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 6

This is a personal best... six straight days providing tantalizing blog posts. None have been a lame video link like some of mine in the past… and none are a cheesy clip show of my all time great posts. We'll save that retrospective for another time. Maybe we should look at some short clips of my all-time great upcoming posts. Who doesn't like a peak into the future?

April 12, 2013

‘The Liberty Tax service has stepped up its game big time. They’ve got the Statue of Liberty mascot, and in a visionary move they've added huddled masses to the street show. It's this kind of performance art that really makes you think. Well done.'
--------

April 13, 2013

'Correction. It turns out the "huddled masses" was a bag of trash gently blowing around near the Liberty mascot's feet. Garbage was strewn all across Market Street this morning… a whole lot of Hardee's wrappers.'
--------

July 14, 2015

'Another Bastille Day is upon us and I still don't know the appropriate way to celebrate. I'll stick with my usual singing of Aux Champs-Elysees and eating one dozen bagettes.'
--------

Autumn 2017

'My seasonal blogging has been well-received this year. The Spring and Summer posts both received ratings of 3.5 stars from my three readers. How the math worked out to average 3.5 stars I'll never know.'
--------

Smarch 13, 2020

‘Lousy Smarch weather...’

(Is it wrong quote Homer Simpson here? I could find no other relevant references to Smarch.)

No comments: