Sunday, June 21, 2009

1 Million Dollar Contest

Now that I have your attention... HA ha.

Seriously, check out the photo below. It's my "Blast from the Past Photo Contest!" Correctly identify 5 (five) people in the picture and win the jackpot. Good luck to all! This may count as one of those tough questions that Wikipedia can't help you answer. Challenge! I'll give a couple hints. 1991. "Niiiiiine."You know how there are photos you remember from years ago and how much fun it is to pull them out and think back on the memories? Well, this isn't one of them. I don't remember seeing this before, but I still like it. It has high fashion, artistic composition, international intrigue and vibrant local color... all prerequisites for any photo I consider posting here.

Went to Lynchburg for a Hillcats game Saturday night. The tally:
+ Free parking
+ Free tickets given to us at the gate
+ Big crowd on hand
+ Big crowd watched the baseball game
- Home team lost
+ Perfect weather
+/- Animated Lynchburg manager argued a call and got thrown out
+ good defense
+ quick pace
+ on field promotions I hadn't seen before
+ pretty drive to and from through the hills of Virginia
+ no bratty kids
+ fireworks after the game meant no traffic for our departure
+ Good time with family
+ Pre-Father's Day fun
+ baseball

Send any "Blast from the Past Photo Contest!" guesses to me along with two boxtops from Cheerios cereal. Good Luck!

Disclaimer: The one million dollar prize money may or may not exist.

2 comments:

Sam said...

1. Doug McFarland
2. John Clemens
3. Sally Jessy Raphael (orange shirt)
4. Bernie Mac (white visor)
5. Glenn Beck (blue shorts)

Cunado said...

Sam! So close, you're at 4/5. But I can't tell you which four are right.