Monday, June 22, 2009

Bits of Tid

Hey LOL'ers, are you really laughing out loud? I know we all have different thresholds for creating audible laughter, but some of the stuff you claim to be LOL-ing, I just don’t see it. LMAO'ers, see above.

I meant to mention this as part of my most recent Iran post: I was getting caught up on all the events in Iran on CNN.com Saturday afternoon. The poll question on their homepage amid all the Iranian election coverage was "Does your cell phone have all the features you'd like?" A) Yes B) Most of the features I'd like C) Why are you asking this question when there are plenty of topics worthy of a public opinion poll? I made up choice C, but the poll was real. Real... something.

Take your medicine, driver. Pet peeve of the week is when a car is in the wrong lane but tries to get in the correct lane at any cost. Take your medicine. Get off on the exit, turn around and try again. It’s not worth risking lives of those around you just so you don't lose five minutes correcting your error. Sheesh. I’m pulling you over for a Gomer Pyle-style citizen's arrest next time I see it happen. Mr. or Mrs. Black Toyota Tercel (NC license plate ZDH-4331), consider this to be your only warning.

It’s amazing how a fairly normal act, when turned and twisted only slightly, can become very weird and creepy. I choose not to give an example.

Speaking of weird and creepy, here’s another picture.

No comments: