Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blogless

Clock is ticking so I think I'll resort to the picture post. A bit of a reprise from an earlier pair of pics in my Summer Arts Series. This limited edition print is available for an unlimited time.Shirt Hat ____ 2009
So.... I still have to write the much anticipated and all important SciFi movie feature review. Which, now that I've built it up in two posts, had better be pretty good. Or at least happen. But not tonight.

I'm spent. Ciao!

PROGRAMMING ALERT! Quality content is scheduled to return Wednesday, July 22nd.

Disclaimer: By "quality" we may mean "quantity"

Disclaimer: By "Wednesday" we may mean "Thursday"

Disclaimer: By "return" we may be assuming that so-called "quality content" previously existed

Disclaimer: We reserve the right to make false claims in the absence of any "Disclaimer" with no rights or responsibilities hitherto, henceforth and misbegotten otherwise stated, whatever that means.


Now sleep, beautiful sleep. Sandman, enter stage left. Dougman, sleeps.

No comments: