Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm posting!

Under the wire. 42 straight days in the blog-a-day commitment. I'm on the road, and will be so on and off for the next two weeks, so keeping the streak alive will be a little more challenging than usual. I hope for some new material to pop up, and maybe you do too. You know that strange go-nowhere fiction we all enjoyed yesterday? That's what happens when I run out of things to write. May the open road recharge my noggin. King of the Road. Big Daddy, comin' through.

What I forgot to do before I left:
1. Eat the last blueberry yogurt
2. Kill the ants destroying the bean plants

Exciting? Yes, it really is that exciting.

Why these things are important:
1. Yogurt is good for a limited time
2. There is only one healthy bean left, the ants must go

I'm drained... must find... something of value... to give... you.

Here are some more pictures of some goobers, featuring Brown Dog and Black Dog.
I'm going to bed, you should to, no matter what time you're reading this. You need more rest. And have yourself a nice nutritious meal. It's very important.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Your daily blogging is laudable. Have a great trip! If I lived near you guys, I would dog sit.